The arts and theater scene in Cuba is one of the many things that sets it apart from other countries. It is an unexpected mixing of African, European, and North American influences which makes it one of the most unique and appealing art venues in the world. What’s most intriguing about Cuban arts and theater is the eagerness of the Cuban people to share it with you. You can hear the joy in the voices of the Cuban people when they talk about Cuban arts and theater. Their passion for Cuban arts and theater will spark your interest and pull you in. You’ll be eager to see more, learn more about it and share your experience with others.
World Passage Connects You or Your Group to the Arts & Theater Community in Cuba
We are able to offer individuals and groups a real Cuban experience through our tours and travel packages because we have developed long lasting relationships with the arts and theater community in Cuba. These are the people who are well connected to the arts and theater scene. No matter what your specific interests are, we can connect you to people in the Cuban arts and theater community that will be eager to show you their world. On a World Passage tour you can experience different aspects of the Cuban arts and theater world:
- Graphic Arts – Watch artists create prints at the Experimental Graphic Arts Studio in Old Havana.
- Dance Performances – Enjoy a blend of Afro-Caribbean dance infused with American theater and European ballet at the Danza Contemporanea de Cuba in Havana.
- Musical Performances – Listen to the opera at Gran Teatro de La Habana or local live bands at Café Cantante Mi Habana in Santo Domingo.
- Museums & Historical Structures – Walk through Old Havana to admire its beauty or visit the National Museum of Fine Arts to discover new and emerging Cuban artists.
- Visual Arts & Photography – Take eye catching photos of the vibrant arts neighborhood Fusterlandia and visit the Fototeca to see its ever changing photographic exhibits.
- Spanish Colonial Architecture – Visit colorful decaying and restored historic buildings in Old Havana and learn about their rich history.
- Cabaret Shows – Attend cabaret shows at Tropicana and be amazed by the intensity of the artists and richness of the culture.
- Salsa Music & Dance Clubs – Excite your ears and move your feet at salsa music and dance clubs like La Casa de la MÃºsica MUSICA in Havana.
We Can Create a Customized Cuban Arts & Theater Experience for You or Your Group
When you allow the World Passage team to take you on a tour of Cuba, you are not limited to the arts and theater experiences mentioned. These are just a few examples of what the Cuban arts and theater scene has to offer. Tell us what types of Cuban arts and theater you’re interested in and we will make sure you get to experience it. We will communicate with you throughout the process to ensure all of you needs are met. All of our tour and travel packages are personalized and customized to meet your unique individual or group travel needs. Book your tour to Cuba with the World Passage team and your Cuban arts and theater experience will be a fantastic adventure that you will want to share with the world.